Kyrie Irving is going to win Rookie of the Year, and he would get my vote, even though as you'll see it's not quite that clear cut from an advanced stats perspective. Here, we'll look at how this year's freshman class performed in three of my homegrown statistical metrics: ezPM, A4PM, and PSAMS.
The City Philosophy
Numbers don't lie. They lay in wait.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Usage Adjusted Rating, Further Explained on Regressing Point Differential on The "Four Factors" (Part 2)
- One More Projection Post: A Different Method on ezPM Player Ratings
- One More Projection Post: A Different Method on Ridge Regressed NBA Power Ratings with Homecourt Advantage
- Right idea, but the execution needs some work! | The City on The City's Advanced Stats Primer
- Bending Efficiency | Hickory-High on Visualization: The Outer Limits of the Usage-Efficiency Relationship