Thought I'd have some fun with R today. In the plot above, you'll find 2010-2011 WARP totals for each team (according to ezPM). The sum of the individual WARP ratings for each player sums approximately to Pythagorean Wins. The symbols for each team are plotted in order, so that players with the most WARP on a team are plotted towards the top (i.e. Derrick Rose, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, etc.). Enjoy!
The City Philosophy
Numbers don't lie. They lay in wait.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Usage Adjusted Rating, Further Explained on Regressing Point Differential on The "Four Factors" (Part 2)
- One More Projection Post: A Different Method on ezPM Player Ratings
- One More Projection Post: A Different Method on Ridge Regressed NBA Power Ratings with Homecourt Advantage
- Right idea, but the execution needs some work! | The City on The City's Advanced Stats Primer
- Bending Efficiency | Hickory-High on Visualization: The Outer Limits of the Usage-Efficiency Relationship